What you need:
- Thick paper or card (colored would be nice)
- Black permanent marker
- Optional: a thin wooden stick, bamboo skewer or similar and strong packaging tape
Make your own speech bubble in 3 easy steps:
- Grab a black marker and draw a speech bubble shape on the paper or card.
Don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be perfect.
2. Trim your shape with scissors.
3. Use strong tape to attach your bubble to a thin wooden stick.
Don’t have time to DIY?
You can also download a bubble shape and print it out.